Sr. Sales Forecasting Analyst | Business Intelligence
Organized process and created reporting tools to check performance. Used comprehensive analysis of statistical methods in conjunction with market trends and company initiatives to forecast demand from different brands and portfolios. Ensure master data was aligned trough the organization.
- Reduced Operating cost significantly by decreasing the inconsistency in master data during the first year by matching the old products with the new products and using the inventory on hand.
- Achieved 5% improvement in forecast accuracy from 75% to 80%. "USA Division MAT score is above the target and it is the first division in the Group to achieve the target".
- Partnered with Category Management Team to influence promotional plans, rollout, and product launch. Trained the new team in Demand Planning.
- Developed KPIs and main files allowing full view of financial forecast process in organization and strategic focus.
- Customized forecast accuracy report and accountable for analyzing, presenting and explaining forecast accuracy and deviations in Sale and Operation Planning Process meeting (S&OP).