Commercial Credit Underwriter
Supported credit analysis, financial statement analysis, credit review, and client relationships for the Public, Institutional, and Not-For-Profit clients of [company name] within the Birmingham Commercial Banking Group. Developed loan analysis for facilities up to $12 million in total exposure.
- Analyzed client financial statements and calculated financial ratios in Excel to determine their repayment ability.
- Audited client files and examined credit history twice annually to develop a credit rating analysis.
- Collected financial statements, annual reports, signed promissory notes, and loan approvals to maintain updated credit and paralender files.
- Solicited feedback from the client to assess their satisfaction with the lending relationship and alert the Relationship Manager of the client's requests and concerns.
- Completed the 2007 Management Associate Training Program and two INROADS/Birmingham Internships with AmSouth/Regions in 2004 and 2005.