Private Equity Analyst
Audited transactions and valuations of large corporate ERISA, public funds, foundation and endowment, and wealth management clients' private equity holdings.
- Reconciled monthly and quarterly cash flows on financial statements provided by general partners.
- Determined transaction type of each cash flow while calculating the breakdown between return of capital, realized gain, income, capital calls, management fees, and etc. before the posting of transactions.
- Priced both domestic (USD) and global foreign currency assets with knowledge of converting currencies using FX rates.
- Documented client-specific procedures related to their Private Equity holdings.
- Maintained client profiles daily to check for high rates of return.
- Monitored, resolved and responded to internal partner inquiries; follow-through to conclusion.
- Delivered wing-to-wing analytic support to including pulling data, preparing analysis, interpreting data, making strategic recommendations and presenting to client.
- Provided accurate and timely sign-offs to account managers on a monthly basis.