Revenue Cycle Manager
Managed the entire revenue cycle of a diagnostic laboratory including payer billing, collections and patient account activities. Responsible for day-to-day operations and long term planning and budgeting. Oversaw credentialing, client contracts, call center and billing department. Partnered with the sales and client representatives to help with client acquisition.
- Responsible for collection, aging, establishing write-off standards and claim denial management
- Evaluated effectiveness of the process, recommended and implement changes to policies and procedures
- Responsible for hiring, firing, and disciplinary actions within the department.
- Decreased billing cycle turnaround time by 40% by implementing automation into the process.
- Improved productivity and decreased backlog by 25% within the first 3 month
- Developed, implemented, and continually improved policies, processes, and procedures.
- Organized regular meeting with the sales team and client representatives