Senior Credit Representative
Responsible for managing all Council and Distributor credit accounts, in the NE region of the U.S., also including Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Brussels (APO). Manage credit portfolio in excess of $15 million in monthly sales for the North East region.
- Determine and substantiate credit worthiness of new and existing customers, set up and maintenance of customer accounts.
- Ensure that all accounts remain within established terms and credit lines.
- Cash application and work unapplied cash accounts.
- Manages daily process to release orders on hold as appropriate and analyzes requests for temporary credit extensions.
- Daily collection calls.
- Arrange payout agreements with accounts in financial distress, to avoid having to turn over account to a 3rd party for collection
- Reviewed aging reports to identify past due accounts, collection calls, and month-end close activities.