Branch Manager / Stock Broker, Saint Petersburg, FL Branch
Collaborate closely with other Stock Brokers and interns in servicing more than 3,000 individual, joint, retirement, trust, estate, and corporate accounts. Offer key support in opening new accounts, upgrading existing service, and educating clients. Retain a high volume of customers by building long-term relationships and providing education and personal assistance. Place equity and option trades and submit mutual fund and bond orders. Provide notification and explanation of terms for reorganization items. Conduct group presentations and one-on-one product and service demonstrations. Interview, hire, coach, motivate, and evaluate performance of staff. Deliver staff training in areas of referral acquisition, asset gathering, problem solving, and client education and satisfaction. Ensure compliance with FINRA, SEC, company, and client services rules, policies, and procedures.
- Secured numerous multimillion-dollar accounts through successful relationship building and referrals.
- Continually ensured client satisfaction with a high likelihood to recommend by enhancing service, improving processes, and resolving complaints and inquiries.
- Effectively trained several interns to become future senior brokers and managers.
- Developed highly productive and efficient team that won Branch Excellence Award.
- Initially hired as Intern and earned promotions leading to Branch Manager position within three years.