Credit Risk Analyst- Risk Management Department
Managed and monitored over one million accounts located throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia with a combined credit limit exceeding $25 billion. Performed credit/risk analyses for existing and potential customers; analyzed and created recommendations based on customers' 10-K and 10-Q submissions; reviewed D&B results and in-house Movement reports; reviewed trade references; and reviewed National Association of Credit Management (NACM) reports.
- Selected to monitor capabilities and competency of outsourced department in India during transition period.
- Monitored domestic and international portfolio of new and existing accounts; performed credit reviews and advised management of adverse risk conditions.
- Created and distributed reports on credit exposure for senior level management.
- Researched, analyzed and prepared filings for all customers that filed for bankruptcy.
- Implemented an online procedure to file all bankruptcy cases online and collaborated with in house attorneys to construct a process that adhered to corporate policies.
- Implemented a credit limit approval process for new divisions acquired by Pearson and created credit limits for existing accounts based on financials and/or in house history.