Interviewed clients to determine current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Profiled and analyzed investment products to develop customized financial strategies for clients' financial needs.
- 12-Week Year Business Plan Instructor responsible for training agents on business plan development.
- Mentored new team members on applying due diligence procedures, life and disability insurance solutions.
- Answered clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Explained and documented for clients the types of services to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the personal financial advisor.
- Sold financial products including life and disability insurances, college funding and retirement instruments.