Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Coordinates installation of program fixes and troubleshoots programming and systems problems associated with applications already in use.
- Drive simplification and standardization of Finance business processes.
- Apply accounting and auditing principles and techniques to ensure that data integrity, internal controls, and audit trails are maintained throughout all applications.
- Perform work related to special projects involving system analysis and financial management, as assigned.
- Act as a project leader and provide work direction or training to less experienced employees within the department or to end users.
- Reviews error messages and provides applications support to end users for financial management system and related applications.
- Assists with the planning, scheduling and coordination of major software upgrades, new releases, and installation of related financial software applications.
- Performs other Finance work as required.