Supported Portfolio Manager and trading activities for firm with $275M in assets under management (AUM). Performed investment, industry, and company specific research and analysis to determine viability of new equity purchases within client accounts.
- Performed valuation on companies ranging in size from $200M in annual revenues to Fortune 500 organizations; utilized CAPM to identify entry and exit points for equity positions.
- Developed customized client reports for use in client presentations and proposed investment opportunities to Portfolio Manager.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert for Advent Portfolio Software; accurately performed data entry, created ad-hoc reports, and reorganized comprehensive database.
- Developed reporting functions that streamlined processes and improve efficiency.
- Monitored and reported Mutual Fund trade data for Mutual Fund partner.
- Assisted with Information Technology support; performed troubleshooting and resolved IT issues eliminating need for 3rd party vendors and reducing operational costs.
- Recognized for high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.