Manage over 250 Trust, Estate, Custodial, Investment Management and IRA accounts in excess of $350 million representing approximately $1.8 million in fees. In 2012 retained $110,000 in fees from existing clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients, financial advisors, investment managers, sales team and attorneys on all trust and estate matters.
- Assess client's overall investment, financial, estate, and tax planning needs to assist in achieving specific trust and estate objectives
- Evaluate discretionary requests in accordance with terms of the governing document
- Interpret and implement legal terms of trust instruments, court orders and other trust related legal agreements.
- Identify new business opportunities to meet sales goals
- Hire, train and supervise administrative staff
- Review, initiate, and report account activity in compliance with legal requirements and internal procedures.
- Member of the Trust Advisory Committee for Discretionary Accounts