Financial Reporting Manager
Managed the consolidated financial reporting function of an $870MM international real estate service company with eight operating divisions, including financial statements preparation, footnote disclosure, segment reporting, discontinued operations, acquisitions and changes in accounting principle. Reported to the Director of Finance and CFO.
- Prepared consolidated monthly operating performance report for executive management review.
- Researched and prepared monthly budget variance analysis for management review.
- Developed and prepared quarterly debt covenant analysis for $230MM credit facility, which met lender requirements.
- Participated in corporate level budgeting and forecasting process for management review.
- Reconciled corporate level general ledger accounts, which ensured internal controls were met.
- Calculated daily cash position report and provided to management as needed.
- Assisted Cash Manager in daily cash movement and intercompany funding.
- Supported Director of Finance and CFO with various report requests and analysis as needed.