Financial Risk Analyst
Conduct in-depth compliance and credit risk analysis for Global Commercial Administration Unit that included the review of financial data, business model, Moody's Financial Metrics, industry risk assessments and, economic trends in credit operations performed by small business worldwide. Delivery sound risk assessment decisions and ensured compliance with Operational Risk guidelines, federal and international laws and regulations. Implemented risk models, validate policy and procedures for domestic and global markets, and recommended the appropriate changes and risk ratings to improved operations and minimized risk exposure.
- Managed and Evaluated Credit risk for Domestic and Global Credit accounts and, partner effectively across regions to ensure policy and applicable Domestic and Foreign laws are in compliance with regulations.
- Participated as key content expert in regulatory compliance reviews and, ensure updated are added to policy for implementation.
- Created and implement training decks in procedures and risk models for Global Administration Unit.
- Trained less experienced credit analyst in international credit risk analysis and created strategies to develop effective transition that results in decreased of cycle time of review risk assessment from 30 days to 5 days.
- Completed the implementation of risk assessments calculators, that results in the launched of risk models and risk scoring for the Global region.