Finance Analyst III (senior Analyst)
Reports to Asst. CFO of Commercial Banking Segment. Senior Analyst role; P&L responsibilities including forecasting and budgeting assigned NII & NIE lines, forecasting commercial loan products, reporting & analysis for commercial loan pricing spreads, monthly financial/business performance reviews, monthly pre-close analysis, plus production and capacity planning/reporting for commercial loans and deposits for all 11 Regions across entire bank foot print.
- Performed monthly business segment preclose for various assigned NII and NIE lines from marketing expense to FAS91 contra salary expense.
- Achieved a forecast accuracy of +/-0.6% on a total commercial segment loan portfolio of $10B.
- Rebuilt commercial loan pricing spread reports include a key component for the credit adjusted spread.
- Generated new loan and deposit production capacity report to track the effectiveness of all commercial bankers.
- Supported annual commercial cost center creation and Essbase hierarchy structure changes.
- Partnered with regional marketing managers to reduce expense by $300M and surpass targets for Q1 2011 cost reduction initiative.
- Performed other ad-hoc expense research utilizing SPA, GL transaction display, AFS and SAR reports.