VP of Finance & Administration
Senior Financial Executive responsible for 16 Departments including budget/controller, A/P, A/R, payroll and human resources, collections, Perkins loan, purchasing, bookstore, physical plant, bookstore, physical plant, security, food services, computer services, and auxiliary enterprises.
- Implemented new mainframe computer system that allowed for campus wide departmental interaction.
- Successfully orchestrated financing for a $3.2M building capital campaign.
- Developed and implemented (1) procedures to reduce Perkins loan default rate from 17.9% to 8.9% in 11 months, (2) Implemented University first fixed asset inventory in 7 years, (3) University's first 12 month rolling cash flow projection, and (4) University's first salary database, along with evaluating the University's infrastructure.
- Developed thorough budget to actual analysis reviewed by the University's Board of Trustees.
- Decreased expenditures through successful negotiation of the University's insurance and security contracts.
- Developed University's first 6 year rolling budget and forecasting projections.