Senior FX Trader
Increased trading income from $2,000,000 in 1997 to $78,000,000 by 2007.
- Managed Asia shift on FX trading desk (4pm-12am), responsible for front and back office management.
- Implemented procedures for 24-hour FX trading desk, conceived operational strategy, established controls.
- Priced all FX trades from fund accounting, buying or selling currency to cover exposure.
- Developed trading strategy, managed currency positions using technical/fundamental analysis.
- Forecasted domestic and international cash, used currency swaps to minimize risk exposure.
- Coordinated with global sub-custody banks to execute FX trades, and resolve trading exceptions.
- Processed FX side of corporate actions through global sub-custodians using specified protocol.
- Partnered extensively with IT, compliance, risk management, and operations teams to complete projects.