Quantitative Research Analyst
Investment management firm with $2 billion AUM, specializing in alternative investments and advisory services for institutional and private clients.
Quantitative Research Analyst covering equity, fixed income, commodity and alternative investment
strategies, hedge fund performance, asset allocation and macroeconomic forecasting.
- Collaborated with the CEO to systematize the investment approach by formulating the firm's first and subsequent annual investment outlooks.
- Part of a two-person team that launched the Tactical Asset Allocation Fund. Developed the fund's
- Participated in all stages of hedge fund manager selection for the firms' fund of funds.
- Co-authored four research papers on investment theory in The Journal of Investing and The Journal of Wealth Management, which raised the firm's profile. Profiled in the "Featured Authors of this
- Served as a reviewer for articles submitted to The Journal of Wealth Management.