Market President/chief Revenue Officer - Texas/oklahoma Region
Designed and monitored daily sales activity and forecast future sales projections for Townsquare Media, a traditional media, entertainment, and digital marketing solutions company. Provided strategic thought leadership internally and externally, partnering with other platform leaders to optimize multiplatform selling. Drove new business and target and key account development on all platforms, including core, digital, mobile and unique sponsorships. Prepared and managed fiscal budgets.
- Turned around a "code red" business unit, achieving net profit for the first time In the 14 previous years. Established new systems, Improved efficiency and processes and reduced expenses through streamlining organization, reducing workforce --35%, reducing redundancies. Ongoing mentoring, training, development of talent and managers.
- Within first year, net profit skyrocketed +400%, new business experienced +230% lift, boosted core advertising sales revenue +59%, achieved six figure net profit for a once underperforming business unit for the first time in 14 years.
- Received multiple top-level bonuses. Held responsibility as one of 2 Market Presidents - out of 66 markets - in charge of multi-unit operations.
- Led successful and profitable turnaround of sales, digital, programming, marketing, promotions and engineering departments for multiple Texas/Oklahoma markets.
- Increased revenue through changing compensation and incentive structures for revenue producers, re-imaged and modernized heritage brands, and rebranded irrelevant brands.
- Finalist for "2017 Most Improved Market" within company. (Award to be presented in January, 2018.)