Database Analyst III
Designed, developed and maintained databases for the following applications: Labor, Payroll, Cashflow, Mechanical Drawings, Computer Based Training, Ideas (employee suggestions), Manufacturing History Log, AsBuilt, LabelMaster, Test Status, Final Inspection, Shipping, Warranty, Billing. Also was the Web Master for the company intranet website.
- Streamlined production and inspection process by designing new two-dimensional bar code that scanned and provided accurate documentation of all shipments to customers.
- Wrote program to create a "Virtual Vault" of mechanical drawings that expedited environmental testing (ESS) and batch pass on military sensor equipment and reduced inspection time by 80%.
- Automated contract billing that provided direct interface with government websites including FTP file transfer and supporting DD250 new manufacturing contracts and DD1149 materials management.
- Developed and integrated employee and supervisor labor system that accurately captured employee time sheets, record of activates and approval.
- Designed new computer learning database that provided eLearning opportunities, standards, testing and tracking of employee competency levels and certifications.
- Prepared for government audits and ensured compliance by automating GFE government furnished equipment audit forms and procedures.