Worked in collaboration with Principal Investigators, Sub-Investigators and staff to prepare new clinical trials to be submitted to the Institutional Review Board including but not limited to protocol, consent forms, amendments, serious adverse events, protocol violation reports, continuing review reports.
- Design data collection forms and transfer to the Study Tracks system.
- Implemented procedures for data collection from patient charts and medical records
- Evaluated and interpret collected data and prepare appropriate documents.
- Assist all research nurses with collection and processing of blood samples; data collection; CRF completion.
- Assisted in screening telephone calls, greeting visitors and resolving routine and complex inquires related to the clinical trials.
- Studies executed were a phase III randomized trial in locally advanced bladder cancer patients and another trial in pediatric spinal cord tumors.