New Horizons, a joint venture of New Horizons Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEWH) and the Shriram group, is based in India, with a global footprint. It focuses on knowledge delivery through acquiring, creating, developing, managing, lending and licensing knowledge in the areas of IT, Applied Learning, Technology Services and Supplementary Education.
- Worked closely with the General Manager HR to manage full cycle [company name] to support functions in IT/Telecom Training, Applied Learning and Supplementary Education.
- Managed hiring process (job requisitions, skill set matching, headhunting, networking and screening) and the interview process, references and salary negotiation.
- Oversaw the new employee process after hire, and practiced effective employee retention strategies.
- Consistently maintained a database of qualified and available candidate's.
- Directly supervised a team of recruiters.
- Full cycle [company name] - senior, middle and entry level candidates for external clients in the Banking & Insurance industry, Media, Telecom. (Companies supported: Max NewYork Life, Tata AIG, Birla Sunlife, Reliance Money, Red FM and Spice).
- Procured new business and maintained existing Client Relationships.