Utilized numerous sourcing techniques to recruit senior and executive level positions in the areas of Architects, Design-Build, Civil Engineers, Transportation, Geotechnical, Water/Wastewater, Structural Engineering, Electrical, Transit (light rail, heavy rail), Environmental, Planning, Biologists, Homeland Security, Procurement, FEMA, Marketing, Airport Services, Chemical, Oil, Gas, NEPA, SEPA, Geology, Hydrogeology, Archaeology, and Risk Assessment for 13 offices in 5 states and Canada.
- Developed recruiting process and function, and coached/trained hiring managers regarding interviewing best practices which validated the hire, reduced cost-to-hire and time-to-fill, and reduced turnover.
- Developed and maintained sourcing database for more than 40 disciplines and cold called to determine technical expertise and sell them to URS.
- Member of Senior Leadership Team.
- Successfully managed a requisition load of 100-150 positions.
- Recruited and filled over 200 mid-level and senior-level positions within 1.5 year timeframe.
- Provided daily supervision, guidance and assignments to HR Coordinators' recruiting function and ensured adherence to service level agreements.
- Ensured the recruiting process, interviews and documentation were in compliance with OFCCP guidelines by monitoring applicant tracking system.