Human Resources - Onboarding Specialist
Facilitate orientation, complete I-9 work authorization verification, and compile new hire documents for over 3,000 new hires and international transfers.
- Present weekly new hire / international transfer orientations in New York and broadcast throughout all of the satellite offices in the Americas.
- Participate in UAT and system implementation of Taleo.
- Liaise with external immigration lawyers to confirm that active employees have sufficient work documentation.
- Coordinate with Lateral Recruiting, Campus Recruiting, International Assignment Management, Payroll, Benefits and the Service Center for a smooth onboarding transition.
- Work with Legal & Compliance, Background Screening, Human Resources Business Partners, Registrations, and Building Access to make sure that new hires are onboarded compliantly.
- Collaborate with global onboarding team on a daily basis to ensure globally consistent processes.
- Manage onboarding conflicts and escalate appropriately to stakeholders.
- Train new members on onboarding team and manage intern.