HR Analyst/benefits Specialist
For all nine national regions covering 180,000 employees, processed and resolved employee benefit transactions related to ongoing employee changes and new hire enrollment, including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending accounts. Responded with accuracy and timeliness to new hire updates, employee requests, and personal status changes according to established policies and procedures, collective bargaining agreements and state laws. Entered and retrieved employee data utilizing Oracle/PeopleSoft 9.1 HRIS application.
- Conducted case management to meet employees' needs. Resolved escalated employee calls and inquiries.
- Collaborated with Quality Assurance, Benefits Administration, Training and Team Management to improve transaction procedures. During roll out of new benefit programs, tested design and implementation of HRIS system for user acceptance. Directed in running PS query reports. Prepared PowerPoint and Excel reports.
- Consistently supported compliance by maintaining confidentiality, protecting the assets of the organization, reporting non-compliance, and acting with ethics and integrity.
- Implemented new procedures for effective team meetings. Redesigned benefits forms for efficient processing.
- Accountable for demonstrating the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to provide excellent and culturally sensitive service to staff, employees, contracted providers and vendors.