National Bank Examiner
Ensured the safety and soundness of national banks and their compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations. Conducted safety and soundness examinations to assess bank's capital, asset quality, management and supervision, earnings, liquidity, and sensitivity to market risk. Assess systemic and operational risk exposure applicable to banks.
- Performed an examination that identified an $817 million fraud case resulting in the closure of a national bank and prosecution of 4 bank officers.
- Participated in a high-profile investigation that revealed a $30 million wire-kiting scheme and insider abuses.
- Received a "Special Act Award" presented by Comptroller of the Currency Jerry Hawke for developing training seminars for national bank examiners in Texas, New York, Kansas, Tennessee, West Virginia, Florida and Virginia.
- Served as a specialist for a nationwide help-desk for IT related issues.
- Assisted IT systems engineers in the development of a corporate-wide relational database.