Based in Utah, Idaho, and Arizona, Progrexion leads the credit repair industry with groundbreaking technologies and services that help consumers access and understand information contained in their credit reports, verify whether that information is fair, accurate and substantiated, and correct inaccuracies with individual creditors, other data furnisher and the national credit bureaus. Progrexion technology and services are used by Lexington Law, an independently-operated law firm, and CreditRepair.com, its wholly-owned subsidiary.
- Execute full recruiting cycle including research/evaluation, sourcing, screening, selection and onboarding.
- Create accurate job descriptions to attract talent.
- Use a variety of sourcing and social media techniques to identify active and passive candidates to create a diverse candidate pool to fill hiring needs.
- Phone screen, evaluate, and present qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Manage the selection, offer, negotiation, and closing of candidates.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers to maximize the effectiveness of the recruiting process.
- Initiate reference checks and other background checks.
- Assist with the sourcing budget