Chief Human Resources Officer
Dedicated Executive Human Resources officer for over 800 part-time, full-time, certified and classified employees. Leadership executive/partner with CEO/Superintendent, CFO, and Executive Board members to develop internal growth, expand/build people and process capabilities, create/drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence, and strengthen the business alignment of the HR function.
- Slashed payroll/benefits administration costs by 30% by successfully negotiating new collective bargaining agreements that negotiated pricing fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancement of services.
- Improved staff attendance by 52% by creating an environment of staff accountability using employee attendance data when dealing with employee attendance concerns.
- Lowered the cost of paper & ink by 35% by moving the HR setting to a digital environment, digitizing all employee files, correspondence and staff notifications.
- Developed and implemented new employee orientation week-long program
- Established communication programs to update employees and management on new programs and changes within the organization
- Updated and implemented employee handbooks in order to keep them in compliance and current
- Developed and implemented recruiting program, including Internet recruiting and developing pre-employment/post-offer background searches that helped to assure fit between candidates and jobs.