Data Coordinator I
Addressed hardware and software issues while identifying network and application issues. Participated in issue troubleshooting, billing inquiries, and remedial activities. Conducted TCP/IP configuration, as well as internal and external voice and data product support. Employed the trouble ticket system to track customer interface and monitor issue resolutions. Maintained technical capabilities in IP addressing, networking and network management, as well as imaging computers and active directory. Performed desktop and laptop support for the store. Delivered 100% customer satisfaction.
- Mentored and coached new call center customer care and technical support employees.
- Played a key role as a data Subject Matter Expert for new and existing [company name] products and services.
- Built strong colleague and customer relationships, providing quick response, issue analysis, remedial planning and continual support.
- Acquired new technical capabilities for imaging computers and active directory.
- Facilitated team meetings and interface.
- Earned a place on the Elite Team on Perfect 10 and Hats Off Leaders, as well as the Team Captain of Customer Service Transaction Survey (CSTS).
- Received the Seven Customer Complaints, Voice of Customer Quality and Service Excellence awards, Leading in Conformance designation and 3 Perfect Attendance honors, as well as the Certificate of Dedication for reducing churn and leading with confidence.
- Honored for the 2 Highest Tickets - Perfect VOC and Beyond the Call of Duty awards and leading in Call Work.
- Completed Mifi Training for technical support and customer service.
- Participated in the AIMS Training Project, and led Data Buddy activities, assisting in side-by-side coaching with representatives, providing feedback.