Lead SAP Data Security Analyst
Provide SAP Security support for the ERP environment. Maintain user access for all company landscapes of ECC.
- Responsible for adhering to established policies, following best practices, developing and possessing an in-depth understanding of exploits and vulnerabilities, resolving issues by taking the appropriate corrective action, or following the appropriate escalation procedures.
- Support the enforcement of corporate, regulatory, and risk management policies and assists in developing, maintaining, and publishing corporate SAP security standards, procedures, and guidelines for enterprise computing platforms.
- Provide support to departments on issues of SAP Security, including technical guidance and training, and design and implement programs for user awareness, compliance monitoring, and security compliance.
- Implement Enterprise SAP GRC 10 environment, and unified processes pertaining to segregation of duties management, User access, access controls, and process controls.
- Run weekly audit reports, SOD reports and any special audit request
- Complete yearly User/Role Recertification's on SAP
- Create/Change/Delete all SAP roles used on a daily basis company wide
- User administration in all Development, QA and test systems
- Mitigate SoD conflicts for user's and roles per business approval