Data Quality Analyst
Identified, compared, and resolved data quality problems using logic and statistics compare tools. Evaluated business impact of specific data quality issues. Measured and audited large volumes of varying data for quality issues.
- Reviewed, analyzed, and ensured the quality of data loaded into the database system by utilizing T-SQL and Excel.
- Proof read documents to verify that information is correct while ensuring that customers receive information in a timely manner.
- Reviews all data fields for accuracy before release of data to customer-facing programs.
- Accurately and articulately detailed data issues and conveyed problems/technical issues to programmers.
- Served as a Software Tester to improve the usability, integrity, and reliability of the company’s new database system.
- Created and modified T-SQL queries for data mining to validate/support business decisions.