Senior Etl/datastage Developer/lead Responsible for Development, Maintenance, and Support
Senior ETL/DataStage Developer/Lead responsible for development, maintenance, and support of ETL jobs to load source system data into Oracle warehouse for initial, daily, and monthly loads, provide DataStage expertise, and mentor other developers, following Best Practices and Standards.
- Utilize DataStage/PX 7.5.1 to design, build, and support jobs used to populate Oracle warehouse.
- Manage all data warehouse operations for this project, including but not limited to testing, migrations (both DataStage and Oracle), job scheduling, trouble shooting, and production support.
- Utilize SQL Programmer and SQL Plus to create, modify, and query Oracle tables for loading, debugging, and data mining.
- Utilize DB2 Connect and IBM Mainframe to query DB2 source tables for data verification, profiling, and data mining.
- Mentor developers on proper usage of DataStage and best practices and standards.
- Work in conjunction with Data Modelers and Architects to implement/modify data models for Stage, Hub, Hub Prime, and Data Mart environments as required to support Data Warehouse reporting and modeling needs.
- Utilize Exceed to access Unix components.