Responsible for performs all aspects of installing, repairing, disconnecting, modifying, upgrading and downgrading of customer service offerings, including CPE and inside wire. Performs inspections on CPE and takes actions based on the results of such inspections to ensure services are working properly. Performs other miscellaneous technical, administrative and clerical functions as assigned and communicates with customers.
- Installs and rearranges inside wire for IPTV, VoIP and high speed internet/DSL services on the network.
- Responsible for maintaining over 90 percent efficiency and productivity.
- Maintain a professional manner while working to understand and meet customer’s needs.
- Installs Network Interface Device (NID) and connect coaxial cable to customer network
- Installs VoIP services (connect line cord from RG analog adapter to phone jack)