Configuration Management Specialist Ii/data Management Specialist
Performed reliable and dependable configuration control for project libraries and building of software using PCMS (VAX), SCCS (UNIX), and Interleaf (VAX) for F-22 program, for development of mission planning software. Conducted Engineering Review Boards. Downloaded, maintained, and controlled software media consisting of diskettes and tapes. Performed auditing processes, including Software Engineering Institute Capability Maturity Model ([company name]).
- Effectively established/controlled baselines, provided detailed metrics for management meetings.
- Developed procedures/processes to build software, make tapes and/or generate other media, which enabled program to successfully deliver software ahead of schedule.
- Prepared effective Configuration/Data Management Plans, proposals, and budget contracted hours.
- Thoroughly protected files/documents against loss or improper handling in accordance procedures.
- Prepared subcontractor deliverable requirements listing in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Prepared detailed proposal responses, cost estimates, and estimates to complete a contract.