Software Engineer/tech Lead
Ensured high availability of the Asset Arena Transfer Agency product via coordinated team work between domestic & offshore resources. Provide technical support to team members and members of other departments integral to the successful completion of modules.
- Reduced number of open tickets for the Asset Arena Transfer Agency product by 60% by analyzing, categorizing & prioritizing all open issues recorded. This required motivation of the offshore team & thoughtful delegation of workable tickets to the offshore resources to maximize on efficiency.
- Reduced response time to clients on issues reported in the production environment to within 5 days.
- Drafted support procedures to decrease client reported ticket/issue turnaround.
- Guide offshore programmers assigned to the Production Support group.
- Conduct code reviews to maintain quality of code.
at this job
- Working with a team in China and a local database programmer to oversee development and maintenance of the Wells Fargo financial advisors direct marketing account at [company name]
- Increased the client list handling capability of the site from 600 to 28 thousand thus increasing revenue multi-fold
- Automated the calendar process to accept and update the tracking number information directly from the vendor site to ours using SFTP
- Improved the XML web service calls for the CGI orders and also implemented a similar service for AXA account
- Performed Quality Analysis on the site and increased the accuracy of client return files to 100%
- Was able to understand the functionality and take over the responsibility of this complex application in under 2 weeks
at this job
Senior Analyst / Tech Lead
Designed and implement new data mappings/bridges for Siebel eConsumer Good to Analytics. Managed projects for trade promotion enhancements and marketing budget of $80 million to be distributed for entire US regions.
- Delivered over 12 complex Analytics dashboards for sales team while converting old reports from legacy Visual Basic and Excel before the deadline and under budget.
- Implemented Analytics Admin Tool mappings for Siebel and custom tables and implemented Informatica designer mappings based on specific business requirements.
- Established dimension, dimension hierarchy and aggregate rules for Fact and Dimension tables.
at this job
Systems Architect/tech Lead/project Manager
[company name] is the world leader in offering SCM solutions to its clients, 2.15 million square meters of warehousing space and 5.55 million miles of open yard storage. Agility offers freight forwarding, logistics and specialized services. Agility has more than 32,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues of close to $6 billion.
- A highly motivated and energetic professional, dedicated to understanding and meeting clients' needs. Highly knowledgeable in project management tools, processes and techniques.
- Successfully implemented solutions using Agile (SCRUM) Methodology by playing the roles of Product Owner as well as Scrum Master in different projects. Effectively managed the product backlogs in line with corporate strategies and goals, optimized team velocities, improved the teams' capacity by removing impediments, created high level budgets, and coordinated the release management activities.
- Has in-depth knowledge in supply chain management solutions. Reduced the shipping costs of end clients using indigenously developed Least Cost Routing and Optimization Systems which resulted in the reduction of operating costs by more than 30%.
- Effectively managed resources for IT projects with budgets in the range of 1M to 5M with a team size of 25 employees.
- Converted the product vision into user stories, prioritized the product backlog based on the corporate strategy, and worked with the SCRUM teams to convert the stories into product features.
- Has an excellent track record of successfully managing small to large projects from conception to completion with strong leadership, managerial, analytical and technical skills.
- Has extensive experience in managing offshore teams for clients. Addressed issues of quality, cost, communication, culture and other issues that arise from a typical offshore establishment.
at this job
Tech Lead - Infrastructure
- Lead a geographically distributed and culturally diverse production Operations Support team for application infrastructure.
- Provided troubleshooting for J2EE applications running on WebLogic and WebSphere application and portal servers hosted on UNIX (Solaris and Linux) servers using Apache and Tomcat web servers with Oracle/SQL/Mainframe databases in test and production environments.
- Ensured monitoring alerts and system events were assessed, prioritized, and managed.
- Contributed to the evaluation and implementation of monitoring tools for test and production environments.
- Lead the implementation and adherence to incident, problem, and change management processes.
- Identified process improvement opportunities to increase platform stability and realize operational efficiencies.
- Provided technical and procedural training to support team.
at this job
R&d Manager/scrum Master/ Windchill Tech Lead
Expat to PTC Korea office to building new R&D team as part of customer commitment. Hire 14 team members including developer, QA, and product definition and train them with R&D strategies. Help new hires with setting new environments, guide with product, R&D process and agile development process.
- Working closely with global service team and customer with technical guides and directions for each phase of analyze, design, and development of customer specific requirements and issues in the products.
- Provide customized examples, prototypes such as MatrixBOM and applications based on internal GWT framework and other implementation guide to global service team.
- Manage new feature developments and defect using agile process.
- Coordinate and manage code releases and shared APIs with other IT groups
- Establish with other management, engineers, product managers and support specialists on product issues
- Direct and track team velocity and sprint/release progress
at this job
Lead on Investible Cash applications used by Fund Managers, Investment professionals, Treasurers Office/Fund Oversight, and Senior Executives. Technology stack included SYBASE, UNIX, and AUTOSYS.
- Development manager/SME for cash tools and applications in FMRCo. Responsible for batch cycle and database development.
- Lead data modeler for Analyst Metrics Capture data store.
- Managed team of developers responsible for delivering various solutions and improvements for the business community.
- Responsible for working closely with business partners and business analysts to help gather requirements, and translating requirements into system work.
- Interacted extensively with developers, quality assurance engineers, and project teams regarding scheduling, requirements, design, implementation, testing, and support.
- Other responsibilities included Data modeling, Code Reviews, Technical Design, Mentoring, and training.
at this job