R&d Manager/scrum Master/ Windchill Tech Lead
Expat to PTC Korea office to building new R&D team as part of customer commitment. Hire 14 team members including developer, QA, and product definition and train them with R&D strategies. Help new hires with setting new environments, guide with product, R&D process and agile development process.
- Working closely with global service team and customer with technical guides and directions for each phase of analyze, design, and development of customer specific requirements and issues in the products.
- Provide customized examples, prototypes such as MatrixBOM and applications based on internal GWT framework and other implementation guide to global service team.
- Manage new feature developments and defect using agile process.
- Coordinate and manage code releases and shared APIs with other IT groups
- Establish with other management, engineers, product managers and support specialists on product issues
- Direct and track team velocity and sprint/release progress