Scrum Master / Development Director
Supervised Agile development teams of up to 25 as well as Scrum teams of up to 10 focusing simultaneously on numerous high-profile software title releases across Windows, Mac, X360, PS3, Wii, DS, and other supported platforms. Assured compliance with project timelines; identified impediments to progress and assisted in developing solutions to increase project velocities. Led rapid prototyping initiatives; conducted continuous risk assessment and mitigation. Recruited, managed, motivated, and developed team members; assisted in salary recommendations.
- Served as Scrum Master overseeing 4 successful consecutive release cycles, increasing content by 20%, decreasing bugs 30%, and assuring 100% functionality with each cycle.
- Acted as Project Manager for elite prototype team in developing several rapid playable demos with varying development cycle lengths.
- Directed development of new Wildlife IP for [company name] based on rapid prototype.
- Enhanced efficiency of content flow between developers and enhanced transparency of content status through integration of automated workflow pipelines.
- Increased overall project capacity 22% through skilled leadership in development of 2 high-profile AAA titles under external development.
- Leveraged advanced expertise in Lean development processes to lead internal rapid prototype team in developing 3 playable prototypes within 6 weeks.
- Consistently achieved highest ranking studio-wide among managers for role support, productivity, communication, management skills, empowerment, engagement, and trust.
- Conducted one-on-one consultations with subordinate team members to provide mentorship, career guidance, and assistance with professional goals.
- Achieved 3 employee recognition awards for exceeding expectations regarding quality and project execution.