IT Project Manager
Managed projects having revenue budgets ranging from 10k through 1.5M that included deliverables such as software development and integration, upgrades, on-call support, data conversion, IT architecture and security documentation and post go-live support.
- Appointed as Scrum Master to implement Agile methodology for new projects and transition assigned team from traditional Project Management practices (PM) to Agile
- Prioritized, coordinated and tracked progress of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and monitored financial status to ensure deliverables, milestone dates and budget were met on or before deadlines
- Successfully motivated and lead teams that included developers, business analysts and QA/Testing while promoting a high level of team rapport.
- Interfaced with client senior management and steering committees regarding current status of resolution of issues and next-steps.
- Performed other project management tasks such as writing proposals, documenting overall assessment of [company name] projects and other tasks as requested.