Voice/ Data Technician
Perform various cable installations from communication closet to user/ end termination for the following services: WAPs, internet, phone, cameras, fire alarms, etc. This includes using various support structures such as J-Hooks, support rings, cable slings and cable tray or ladder rack.
- Terminated cable using EIA/TIA standards both on connector and RJ 45. Perform site surveys and report back to my supervisor of the material needed and estimated time of completion for some work orders.
- Perform daily work orders and verified with the customer for exact drop location/s of the work order.
- Drove company vehicle to site location with zero road violations or accidents.
- Occasionally help Journeyman electrician with common daily tasks of electrical installation to include; EMT conduit/ bending, pulling of electrical wires, plugs/ switches, light fixtures, etc.
- Have current TX Apprentice Electrician license; expires October 2014.