Information Security Specialist / User Access Provisioning
Cease and investigate unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, or destruction by identifying, researching, and addressing vulnerabilities in areas of information systems and network security. Perform role-based access control (RBAC) of user creation, maintenance, and deactivation to directories or applications. Provide troubleshooting for incidents supporting user access.
- Created standardized operating (SOPs) practices and procedures that ensured audit compliance and standard levels of agreement (SLA).
- Obtained required approvals before granting user access to an application or data.
- Beta tested software and reported results to architects ensuring smoother roll out.
- Selected to train team mates or individual users on new or modified processes and procedures by demonstrating ability to learn and apply new knowledge quickly and to explain complex technical issues in a non-technical, easy to understand manner.
- Selected as administrator to create roles, grant access, and troubleshoot incidents by demonstrating extensive knowledge of application.
- Participated in maintenance and review of Disaster Recovery Plan as it related to Information Security that solidified role in Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Kept compliant with healthcare regulations that protected company from litigation and ensured client discretion.