Data Engineer (contractor)
Support the automated/manual methods used to collect data from various authoritative sources using Oracle Business Intelligence 11g, SQL Developer 4.0, Tableau 81, 8.2., and MS Excel/Access 2010 which is used as the ETL process by which Tableau 81,. 8.2., is used to create the final visualization, as well as ad-hoc reports creation upon request.
- Analyze data, identify data integrity problems, analyze data for alignment and integration to the data dictionaries, data transformations
- Create and modify Oracle Views, Table creation Triggers, Procedures, and ETL process management for data extraction
- Develop and test Complex SQL queries/dashboards for visualization and presentations to the DOD DCMO/IRB and associated directorates
- Prepare data for ingestion into the development/test repository and the BI environments
- Create Data flow models to disseminate to the Directorate.