Provide helpdesk support for over 500 pc users (local and remote). Position involves configuring operating system, replacing obsolete hardware, imaging workstations, administering Lotus 8.5 and Lotus 6.5 e-mail systems.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding network connectivity problems, and other various problems and requests.
- Perform on-site analyze, diagnosis, and resolution of network problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware and software solutions, including off-site repair.
- Respond to emergency network outages in accordance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Take incoming phone calls and emails from users regarding Lotus Notes Administration. Includes installation, user management and updates. Problem solving.
- Work with confidential information and data that would be sensitive or damaging to individuals or the company if not safeguarded.
- Work with end users and department heads to identify and document required network service levels.