SAP Security Analyst
Developed and supported Security for the SAP ECC, GTM (Global Trade), APO, NWBC, BI, Business Objects (BOBJ) 4.0, BPC 7, Enterprise Portal, HCM (HR), PI (XI), SRM/SUS, GRC 5.3, and Solution Manager Environments.
- Implemented solution for automation of SAP User administration using GRC 5.3 CUP. This included creating workflow to automate BPO approvals for role assignments, and automating provisioning of user access in SAP. Configured CUP to be connected to the LDAP and SAP systems for authentication and retrieval of user information.
- Worked on upgrades for the ECC, BPC, and BI systems.
- Worked on design and implementation for merging new company to existing SAP system
- Created SAP VB GUI scripts to create and maintain SAP Security.
- Updated Licensing for all SAP systems. Compiled Licensing reports for SAP using SLAW.
- Mentored my teammates in SAP Security concepts, and procedures.