Level Three Network Security Engineer / Technical Team Lead
Project leadership demonstrated by building a dynamic engineering team from ground up to plan and implement technology and customer support for Juniper projects. Recruited, developed, motivated, retained, and administered in depth training for a technical team of 25+ engineers on network/system security, network troubleshooting, and security products that delivered results and savings. Delivered highly effective solutions to issues related to a new team/project.
- Built talented high performance teams by facilitating the procedure development of the interviewing process for (SPG) Security Products Group Engineers and employed an interviewing staff selection process including technical documentation.
- Executed the creation and implementation of the Engineer Quality Assurance Program and the SPG Continuing Education Training Program.
- Awarded several 'Top Performance' of Juniper Project for 2004 & SSL of 2004 & 2005. Quickly promoted to technical team lead with strengths for identifying talent, team building, and motivating staff that work effectively to achieve project objectives while fostering development, quality, training, and initiative.
- Proven keen ability to solve tough business and technical issues.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management.