Windows\solaris\linux System Administrator
Install, configure, and upgrade the following operating systems and applications, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 98, DOS, Outlook, MS Office 2010, MS Office 2007, MS Office 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 and Active Directory.
- Jumpstart, configured, updated Solaris servers with Solaris 8, 9, and 10.
- Installed, configured, and updated Linux machines, with Red Hat, Debian, and CentOS.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve computer problems related to both hardware and software.
- Deploy new equipment and install applications, which enable the customer to perform their job function on updated equipment which leads to higher work output.
- Researched and consulted with customer on new hardware purchases to insure that the proper equipment was purchased which provided high productivity within their budget.