MS Windows Server Engineer
Manage and support Server OS 2003, 2008R2, 2012R2, Office 365, Exchange 2007, 2010 Symantec messaging gateway, Active Directory, Print Server, WSUS, Group Policies VMware 4,5, 6, BlackBerry Server, PowerShell 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 Hyper V, HP Blade Chassis, Dell Blade Chassis, HP Data Protector, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 and 2012, SAN configuration, ISCSI configuration, Microsoft Office, Windows 7, iOS and Mac OS X
- Coordinates the installation, operation and maintenance of servers and related equipment (mass storage arrays, tape backup units, supporting power units, etc.) installed in the University data centers and in certain distributed locations.
- Maintain servers and associated software acquired or developed to provide services to campus customers.
- Troubleshooting unique and mission critical issues.
- Prepares status reports, implementation plans, systems documentation, and maintain project plans.
- Performs problem determination and resolution to assure timely return to service when server functioning is interrupted.