Lead - SQL Server Database Developer
Defined technical requirements for the data warehouse. Directed and designed the ETL process involving data quality and testing. Developed and documented Conceptual/Logical/Physical design. Constructed entity relationship diagram (ERD) for data modeling. Documented logical and physical database design. Developed database object as T-SQL, stored procedures, user defined functions, triggers, views, complicated queries, indexing, etc
- Trained business and end user to create ad-hoc queries that decreased dependency on IT by 90%.
- Developed database batch process to move reference data of the Traders to the Trading System. Extensively used Crystal report.
- Created alerts for successful or unsuccessful completion of scheduled jobs. Developed ad-hoc queries for end users.
- Developed and designed the Registered Rep Systems to advance the ability of local management and compliance professionals in the process of supervision and compliance of registered representatives.
- Designed logical and physical database for reporting tool, generating various monthly financial & end user reports and send them to the traders and end users. Also generated reports in different formats such as csv, pdf, rpt & txt etc.