Network Security Analyst
Responsible for developing and implementing security system in coordination with management and administrators for IT related agents. In-depth knowledge of secure network design concepts, network protocols, encryption tools, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems Performed network security monitoring, event analysis, remediation, incident escalation and impact analysis.
- Provide backup for effective implementation and qualysguard programs and initiate necessary security measures.
- Administer activation and Splunk network security systems, maintain reports, and validate of network service security.
- Perform different duties like checking and overseeing operating systems with proper maintenance of Microsoft activation methods.
- Created tickets using qualyguard remedy to document all troubleshooting and changes performed on devices.
- Prioritized workload to ensure that Service Level Agreements were always met and improve efficiency and service excellence.