Oracle Financial Consultant
Identified and documented business requirements, identifying and rectifying gaps in employee training.
- Facilitated multi-unit work sessions to determine requirements, screen flows and processes.
- Liaised between management and users to help define requirements and facilitate work flow.
- Interfaced with Tech Support, Helpdesk and Smart Dog to define and improve support procedures and capabilities through trainings, communications, and documentations across related Oracle projects and future system upgrades.
- Trained personnel and management on Oracle modules; Order Management, Purchasing, BOM, WIP, INV, AP/AR and MRP.
- Collaborated with business partners and team members to define business requirements and resolve existing issues.
- Oversaw all aspects of full life cycle HRMS (OTL, HR & Payroll) in a Financials Environment.
- Implemented Quick Reference Guide training materials for plant and corporate office employees.