SENIOR LINUX ENGINEER / WINDOWS & NETWORK ADMIN
Linux Support - PXE Kickstart Installation, Configuration, Security Errata and patch Maintenance of new and existing Linux Desktop and Linux Server SOHO machines, Logical Volume Management (LVM), Full Disk Encryption with Linux Unified Key Setup (LUKS), software RAID, Common Unix Print Server (CUPS), OpenSSH Secure Shell (SSH), Name Service Switch (nsswitch), Samba file server (CIFS), and NTP.
- Monitoring - Nagios (PING, Net-SNMP, SSH, NMAP host alive), MRTG, Munin, Cacti, OSSEC, Samhain, syslog-ng, rsyslog, logwatch, and logcheck with regular expression (REGEX) filtering of irrelevant log messages.
- Windows Support - PXE Unattended Installation, Configuration, Maintenance of new and existing Windows XP and Windows 2000 Desktops, Cygwin, OpenSSH Secure Shell (SSH), unattended EXE or MSI package deployment through either Unattended or wpkg.
- Network configuration - ISC BIND, ISC DHCP, and iptables/netfilter firewall rule set for Ipv4 and Ipv6 security, netsh firewall security for Windows XP systems.
- Network security - Freeradius 802.1x TLS wireless authentication, in house Certificate Authority (CA) and client server certificates for TLS wireless security and TLS security for other client server daemon/services.
- Policy enforcement and Security - System configuration policy enforcement through Cfengine2 and Puppet2.7, Vulnerability scanning with Nessus and OpenVAS.