- Featured in:
The best examples from thousands of real-world resumes
Handpicked by resume experts based on rigorous standards
Tailored for various backgrounds and experience levels
Sap Analyst Resume Samples
No results found
years in workforce
years at this job
Supported all warehouse, distribution center, and plants in SAP MM, WMS, SD, and the use of Handheld applications. In 2009, was instrumental in completing award-winning RFID project for Mission Foods for control of trays and boxes, launching process, configuring readers and printers, preparing and installing Tag printing program on 42 computers, conducting user training, and providing remote and onsite support.
- Streamlined processes and introduced process improvements during implementation of SAP-WMS project and SAP R/3 ERP MM and WM modules at 23 plants and 29 warehouses and distribution centers worldwide.
- Conducted onsite and remote training sessions for warehouse and plant staff, creating user guides and manuals for SAP-MM, SAP-WMS, and SAP-SD applications.
- Prepared and managed 300 Handhelds, providing end user support on activation and service and maintaining spare parts inventory.
- Coordinated installation of wireless access points for SAP-WMS, checking both signal and speed, as well as communication of Handhelds within the system; assigned IP addresses and names for printers.
- Created Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) diagrams using Visio for all departments, in collaboration with accounting department.
- Implemented RFID tracking system for product containers, leading switch from single-use corrugated boxes to plastic containers, saving $4M annually.
years in workforce
years at this job
Electronics And Telecommunication
Supply Chain Management
- Served as liaison between business process owners and development team for requirement gathering, issue analysis and testing for different business units for order to cash, procure to pay, production planning, warehouse management and IDocs issues.
- Provided technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Communicated business and functional requirements to technical and non-technical staff. Modified/created SAP configurations as per user requirement and coordinate with development team for testing in test server and production server.
- Worked with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Testing included regression testing of existing functionality along with validating and troubleshooting changes to business applications. Technologies supported included SAP, locally developed applications, reports, interfaces and integration points.
- Developed appropriate documentation for software enhancements and corrections. Managed priority of changes and overall requirements issue resolution process.
- SAP Modules: MM, SD, PP, WM, IM, ALE, IDocs.
year in workforce
year at this job
Played a key role in setting up data for Customer Master, Sales Orders, Contracts and Pricing
- Worked on Organization structure and matched multiple plant sales distribution process by combining shipping and delivery process
- Worked on Process flow Design related to Sales order, Outbound Deliveries, Shipping and Billing documents
- Worked on troubleshooting configuration errors and issues in Order to Cash process
- Conducted Unit Test, System Integration test as well as provide assistance for User acceptance test
- Worked on Documentation and creating Business Process Procedures for Order to Cash processes and its validation with Business Users