Supported all warehouse, distribution center, and plants in SAP MM, WMS, SD, and the use of Handheld applications. In 2009, was instrumental in completing award-winning RFID project for Mission Foods for control of trays and boxes, launching process, configuring readers and printers, preparing and installing Tag printing program on 42 computers, conducting user training, and providing remote and onsite support.
- Streamlined processes and introduced process improvements during implementation of SAP-WMS project and SAP R/3 ERP MM and WM modules at 23 plants and 29 warehouses and distribution centers worldwide.
- Conducted onsite and remote training sessions for warehouse and plant staff, creating user guides and manuals for SAP-MM, SAP-WMS, and SAP-SD applications.
- Prepared and managed 300 Handhelds, providing end user support on activation and service and maintaining spare parts inventory.
- Coordinated installation of wireless access points for SAP-WMS, checking both signal and speed, as well as communication of Handhelds within the system; assigned IP addresses and names for printers.
- Created Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) diagrams using Visio for all departments, in collaboration with accounting department.
- Implemented RFID tracking system for product containers, leading switch from single-use corrugated boxes to plastic containers, saving $4M annually.