Led a team of experts and prime on network services to perform infrastructure vulnerability assessment for the network of Legislative Assembly of Ontario. The assessment included network, VPN remote access, firewalls, physical access, servers, workstations, overall health, vulnerabilities and recommendations.
- Designed a network backbone of 3000+ nodes for Canadian Postal services that included call centers, data centers, corporate offices, processing sites and thousands of small retail offices. Sized network hardware and Telco line's capacity. Inter-site connectivity was provided using an MPLS based backbone.
- Provided network consultancy and delivered technical presentations to pre and post sales customers.
- Architected and produced network policy/standard documentations for clients.
- Prepared RFP response documents for network and security services.
- Designed and implemented many network solutions using protocols like TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF and IPSec.